Syndicated from source by Video Production Shop.
You see video everywhere, but why should you use it for your brand? On episode 76 of Video Answers, we’re continuing our video infographic series with: “Why video is important for your brand.”
7 Reasons Why Video Is Important For Your Brand
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. -eMarketer
- 87% of online marketers use video content. -Outbrain
- 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video. -Brightcove
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text. -Forbes
- YouTube visitors spend more than 4 billion hours watching videos – every month. -YouTube
- Mobile makes up more than half of global watch time on YouTube. -YouTube
- 9% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device. -Twitter
How can you capitalize on the importance of video in your organization? Download our free guide to help you unlock your video’s potential. Visit ComprehensiveMedia.com/unlock and download your free guide when you subscribe to Video Answers.
If you have questions leave a comment below or send an email to questions@ComprehensiveMedia.com.
The post "Why is video so important for our brand?" Video Answers. Episode 76. appeared first on Corporate Video Production.
* This article was originally published here
If you need video production in Utah, check out utahvideoproduction.online!
If you need Search engine optimization or digital marketing services, you can’t go wrong with CustomerFaucet.com
134 K St E Ste 5
Salt Lake City, UT 84103